Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Check out my new dresser....

Hunter is excited about his new toolbox...but not as excited as I am, because it actually is his new dresser....that locks!!!! Recently, Hunter began changing his clothes several times an hour, he becomes different super heros, sports guys, train conductors, pirates, you name it he creates it....I love that he is being creative! I do not love that he is throwing his clean clothes on the floor, I can't keep up with things as it is....let alone redo several loads of laundry. So, Hunter got the toolbox I've wanted him to have for a long time, it looks great in his Truck room and it makes me very excited!!! Oh yeah....and the most important part....he loves it too!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger gramdeb said...

That is one SHARP tool box buddy! Grandma can't wait to come over and check it out!! (You look pretty sharp standing next to it too!!)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home